Postdoc in Christoph Allolio's Biomembrane remodelling group within the Department of mathematical modelling at the Faculty of mathematics and physics of the Charles university in Prague. We work on machine learning of interfacial solvation.
Tel.: +420 951 553 406
E-mail: jiri.zeman( at )matfyz.cuni.cz
- (with Bernd Schmidt) A bending-torsion theory for thin and ultrathin rods as a Γ-limit of atomistic models. arXiv:2208.04199. Accepted to Multiscale Model.
Simul., (2022). Preprint.
- (with Bernd Schmidt) A continuum model for brittle nanowires derived from an atomistic description by Γ-convergence. Calc. Var. Partial Diff. Eq., 62, 243 (2023). Article.
- (with Martin Kružík) Elastoplasticity of gradient-polyconvex materials. Z. Angew. Math. Phys., 72 (2020). Article. Preprint.
- 2019–2023. PhD studies in applied mathematical analysis, University of Augsburg, Faculty of mathematics, natural sciences, and materials engineering, Germany.
Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Bernd Schmidt, Chair of nonlinear analysis.
- 2017–2019. Master's studies of Mathematical modelling in physics and technology, Charles university in Prague, Faculty of mathematics and physics, Czech republic.
Master’s thesis supervisor: prof. RNDr. Martin Kružík, Ph.D., DSc.
- 2018–2019. Part-time position in FVM numerical simulations, Institute of thermomechanics of the Academy of sciences of the Czech republic, Prague.
Advisors: Ing. Štěpán Nosek, Ph.D., RNDr. MgA. Jan Pech, Ph.D.
- 2014–2017. Bachelor's studies of General mathematics, Charles university in Prague.
- 2017. Erasmus exchange, Université Pierre et Marie Curie (now Faculté des sciences et ingénierie, Sorbonne université), Paris, France.